Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fragmentation + other stories

"I close my eyes and see the baby in the boneyard. It’s crying and carrying on, a purple frustration blooming as its face twists and its little hands claw at the air. It’s the only sign of life in the middle of a pile of sun-bleached bones. I see it every time I close my eyes for even a second. Makes sleep near impossible." -From Bone Dry

My story Bone Dry is now available in Fragmentation and other stories, a Burrow Press anthology.

The book includes fiction by J. Christopher Silvia, Ryan Rivas, James A. Crescitelli, Edward Bloor. Ed Bull, Jonathan Kosik, Chris Heavener, Gene Albamonte, Peg Alford Pursell, and Tom Debeauchamp, as well as original photography, a soundtrack and two covers to choose from. Go check it out!

I think an e-version might be available soon, so if that's something you're interested in check back later or drop them a note about timing. 

A big thanks to Jana Waring and Ryan Rivas for putting this together and giving me the chance to be a part of it.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Hunter! That is so cool! I will definitely be ordering my copy :)
    Thank you for the inspiration!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great news--published author! I'm so glad for you and not a bit surprised. I know I will see a lot more of you on paper! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Letisia. Thanks so much for checking it out! Always appreciate you stopping by.

    Hi, Sarah. That's very nice of you to say. Thank you for continuing to pop by and say hello. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! :-) Very happy for you, Hunter. On my way over...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Pearl! I appreciate you stopping by and checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you, properly published and everything!

    ReplyDelete